вторник, 16 июля 2013 г.

Street Style by Isiguro



Bonjorno for everyone! I'm Kristina Isiguro - fashion blogger and stylist. Fashion for me is the biggest part of my life and one of the most important. You can always read my articles about trends and most exciting events. Now it's a time to show U my own style! I want to prove that the real street style is when U can combinate a mass market clothing and accessories to make a rich and stylish image.

* Outfit *
Bluse, shoes, bagMassimo Dutti
TrousersZara
BraceletMango TOUCH
ScarfHermes
PhoneNokia Lumia 520
CosmeticsChanel
PerfumeNina L'Eau by Nina Ricci 
For my first street style look I chose the simple combination of pure colors. Global white and pale turquoise I decided to dilute with brown and mimosa colors. 
Rim of an elegant silk scarf fills the image of cruise notes. Thanks to the rim the image becomes more refined.
Mango TOUCH massive ethnic bracelet looks very laconically and neat, without overloading of the image.
 
Earrings with a picture of style icon - Audrey Hepburn - ones of my favorite! It look's like a vintage bagatelle.
Massimo Dutti's bucket handbag and platform sandals is my summer 2013 obsession! This things look very stylish. To my suprise the sandals are very comfortable for a long walks! 
 I love natural make-up. With Chanel cosmetics it is especially easy to achieve the effect of a naturalness. Mimosa color is one of this summer's trend. Using Chanel nail polish from the limited edition you will be in the trend without 'too much'! Mimosa Nokia phone will be a perfect stylish addition.
As the perfume I choose a fresh floral sound by Nina Ricci - Nina L'Eau.
As the soundtrack to my cruise image I would have chosen Shy'm:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий